Updated 7th February 2022.
REQUEST SHED is a trading name of ‘RED SHED MEDIA LIMITED’
We at Red Shed Media Limited respect the privacy of our visitors and Customers and are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy at any time you visit or communicate with our site.
All personal data captured will be processed and held in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Data Controller is Nick Calcutt who can be contacted at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
1. Personal Data shall mean any information relating to an identified or Identifiable Natural Person.
2. Identifiable Natural Person shall mean a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural persons.
3. Special Categories of Personal Data shall mean Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying an Identifiable Natural Person, data concerning health, sex life, sexual orientation.
4. Data shall mean ” means information of any kind, however represented whether comprising words, database entries, numbers, graphs, maps, pictures, sketches or otherwise in any other form and on any media.
5. Processing shall mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data whether or not by automated means such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaption, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
6. Profiling shall mean any form of automated processing of Personal Data consisting of the use of Personal Data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyses or predict aspects concerning the natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
7. App shall mean any computer and mobile based application.
8. Website shall mean an internet website for RSM.
9. RSM shall mean Red Shed Media Limited (company number 08980646) whose registered office is at Greville House, 10 Jury Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, England, CV34 4EW. RSM also trades under the trade marked name ‘Request Shed’.
RSM may collect and process Data and Personal Data from you, either automatically or manually during the operations of our Websites, Apps, forms you may fill out (including part completed forms),
Manually requested Data and Personal Data Collected from You
RSM may request the following manual information direct from you:
1. Your name
2. Email address
3. Telephone number
4. Personal descriptions
5. Details about the nature of your enquiry.
6. Personal Data is collected on any forms (including part completed forms) you may fill out on our Website or Apps.
7. If for any reason you communicate with our personnel, RSM may collect information as listed above.
8. You may give RSM any Data and Personal Data by submitting any information (as listed above) or Data Upload onto any App, Website, Company server or other device owned by the Company. The Data may include information you provide when you report a problem with any App, Website or other device owned by the Company.
Data and Personal Data which may be Automatically collected:
The information RSM hold will be accurate, and kept up to date (where necessary) however RSM are not responsible if you have inputted incorrect Data but you will have the right of rectification of inaccurate Personal Data.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
Personal Data will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
You should understand Data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the passwords safety and confidentiality.
Disclosing Customer Data:
RSM may share your Personal Data with any member of the company.
RSM will not transfer your Personal Data to third parties unless the following circumstances apply:
1. In the event that RSM sell or buy any business or assets, in which case the RSM may disclose your Personal Data and any other information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If RSM or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data, and any other information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
3. If RSM is under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data or other information in order to comply with any legal obligation, and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety the company, their customers, App Users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to request a copy of any information we are currently holding about you (an access request). You can make an access request by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you would like to remove or update your data, or if you would like to make a complaint, you can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Shed Media Ltd. The Union Building, 51-59 Rose Lane, Norwich. NR1 1BY